26 January 2012

Three outfits in one | post 12 , Guest Blogger

We would love to introduce you to The Dating Divas.  They are a group of women who love to share dating ideas and other relationship advice.  Here's a little more about them.

In a nutshell, each Monday the Divas will offer an awesome date already completely planned for your upcoming weekend! {Aw geez… you’re totally welcome!} Throughout the rest of the week we’ll also post quick & easy ideas to serve your spouse, unforgettable family outings and activities with the kids, intimate moment ideas to spice things up in that room, and fun “romance” crafts to boot! There is definitely something for every couple! .

Below is an article from their website {used with permission}, that shows a fun way to wear an outfit, not only on a date, but THREE DIFFERENT WAYS!

Alright Girls, do you ever have those days where you look in your closet and think “Ugh, I have nothing to wear”?  I am here to help you with that, by SURPRISE using things you already own. In times like these we all need to be recessionista’s! What better way to save money and go green then by using what you already have. I am just here to give you a little inspiration!
Start with something really basic. I like a white loose fitting tee, but any white tee will do. Add a dark pair of jeans,  I like skinny jeans but anything you are comfortable with works! In a poll in the February issue of Glamour Magazine (Yes, I am a self- proclaimed magazine junkie) of 1000 men, GUESS what was their top pick of their favorite outfit for women? A white tee and jeans! So simple and basic and that is what most of our husbands want to see!
Now it’s time to add some personal flair! This first look is super simple. Just add flats and a scarf! Yes it is that easy, and you are ready for lunch with the kiddos and your best friend! (Okay, a quick disclaimer before you see pictures of me…I am not one of those girls that loves 1,000 pictures of myself.  In fact, I would prefer not to have any of me. I will take pictures of my kiddos all day long but NOT MYSELF.) My husband snapped these for me just to show you all how easily you can have a cute look on the fly!
Look number two is just as easy but you look a little more polished!  Just take your favorite pair of boots and any simple blazer.  I call this Cameron Diaz Chic (She is always in a blazer).
Look number three is a little more dressy. Add heels and tuck in the shirt. Now throw on some extra jewelry and you will be ready for date night. 



It is so easy to use what you already have to make something simple so much CUTER!  Have fun shopping your closet and send us some pics of what you come up with!  Who knows….you MAY just come up with the PERFECT outfit for your next date night!!

I hope you all enjoyed this fun article and are able to apply the same method with your clothes.  {HERE} is where you can read their mission statement and find out just a bit more of who the Dating Divas are and what they have to share. 

Show some love and stop by their website, TheDatingDivas.com for more dating tips, ideas, and suggestions!



No comments:

Post a Comment

{Thanks for visiting our blog! We appreciate all your comments and will answer any questions you may have.}