11 March 2012

The Modest Swimsuit | post 19


Spring is in the air, and you know what that means, right? We are approaching swimsuit season. I know, YIKES! That's a scary thought. Time to work our butts off {I mean that quite literally} and get in shape for Spring. Alas, this post is on swimsuits. We'll have a later post on kicking our fitness routine into high gear in the coming weeks :)

Last month I took a trip to Hawaii with the family. I was forced to go swimsuit shopping in the middle of winter. NOT FUN! I would never, ever suggest that. After months of searching, I found a few really cute modest swimsuits. Let me just say, I used to think modest swimsuits were ancient, and nearly extinct. Oh, quite the contrary. They {the swimsuit people} are coming up with some really fun and cute one-piece swimsuits. YEA, so exciting! So, let's take a peek.


I love this swimsuit! The pattern is darling. click here to purchase


I love the charcoal gray color of this suit, and the one shoulder is super cute! click here to purchase


What can I say? I love this pattern. I love the boy shorts, and the neck-line is so stinkin cute. click here to purchase


Are you serious? So cute, and so feminine. Love. click here to purchase


This floral, retro one-piece is adorable. click here to purchase


Okay, navy and white just screams "Summer" to me. I just love the navy and white stripes in this suit. Anyone wanna go sailing?? click here to purchase


I'm digging this cute, green shirred bandeau one-piece swimsuit dress. It's a suit and cover-up all in one. Awesome! click here to purchase


I'm loving J.Crew's line of swimsuits this season. This skinny-stripe suit is so girly. I love the bow in the front. This suit is on my short list!

Another darling suit from J. Crew. This asymmetrical ruched bandeau tank is so cute. click here to purchase

Don't forget the sunscreen!

No comments:

Post a Comment

{Thanks for visiting our blog! We appreciate all your comments and will answer any questions you may have.}