07 February 2012

Halftee.com product review! | post 15

We here at The Modest Wardrobe had the opportunity to do a product review for the genius halftees.com. I was so excited to get my halftee in the mail the other day! I reviewed the long-sleeved black halftee, and I loved everything about it. The fabric is so soft and feels lovely on the skin. It's also very breathable and I was able to move well in it without the tee getting bunched up or moving around. It also has great coverage. I wasn't constantly pulling it down or checking to make sure my bra strap was covered. It covered wonderfully in all the right places. I wore my halftee to church, under my dress, but you can wear the halftee anywhere. The possibilities are endless, really! What I really loved is that the style is timeless, and something that will never go out of style. I would also love to own a halftee in a fun print, to layer with a t-shirt or vest, or something. I loved this product and would recommend it to my nieces, sisters, mother, grandmother, and friends. Thank you, halftee!






No comments:

Post a Comment

{Thanks for visiting our blog! We appreciate all your comments and will answer any questions you may have.}