16 February 2012

Product Report Card | post 16

Hi everyone!  Recently, I was given the opportunity to try a product from Halftees.com. They are a clothing company that specializes in halved tees {hence, 'halftees'}.  They offer many colors at reasonable prices with free shipping on orders over 75 dollars.  You can choose from a tank, basic, 3/4 sleeve or long sleeved top.  There are even options for youth.

I decided to try out a white 3/4 sleeve in medium.  At first I was very curious to see how the shirt would feel with a band on the bottom edge but it rested right over my bra strap and was hardly noticeable.  The shirt was very comfortable being made of 48% Cotton, 48% Modal, and 4% Spandex.  It seemed the perfect length and fabric for the weather we've been having here in Northern California.  The material was quite soft on my skin.


The fit was a tad generous for my physique according to their Fit Guide; although I am on the petite side.  The shirt was very modest when I paired it with a pink top of my own.  It generously covered my bra straps and bosom and it came 3/4 of the way down my arm.  It was very easy to move in and didn't feel like it would tear when I lifted my arms up.  I love the versatility that these shirts offer.  I could wear a tank under a cowl neck or v neck top, a basic during warmer months and the longer sleeved halftees and turtle neck during the winter.

Now I chose a simple white color having to decided between 7 timeless colors for that style.  I do hope they would come out with different patterns and textures.  I know I would definitely buy a long sleeve that had lace material over it, if they ever came out with that.  This is certainly a wardrobe staple for all.  I can't wait to own more of these!  

Here's my HALFTEES report card:
Material: 10/10
Modesty {when worn under another shirt}: 10/10
Style: 9/10
Website: 10/10
Cost {splurge, moderate or affordable}: Affordable
Versatility: 10/10
Comfort: 10/10 
Size: 9/10
Overall {like, lust or love}: LOVE!  Can't wait to own more! 

Check out another TMW author's review {HERE}.  Please take a look at their website, {HERE}!

1 comment:

  1. i absolutely adore halftee...i cannot imagine ever being without one.....love the look, love the feel love them in every style and color!! This is a must have item for every woman's wardrobe...they seem scary and I too was skeptical but am now a huge fan!!!

    ReplyDelete

{Thanks for visiting our blog! We appreciate all your comments and will answer any questions you may have.}